Sunday, January 25, 2015

Geranium Essential Oil

What do you get when you give up store bought antiperspirants and deodorants and use essential oils as deodorant? Well I will tell you – silky smooth underarms.

Some of you will shake your head at this and swear I have gone off the deep end. But after watching so many I know live with Alzheimer’s either as a caregiver or a victim or suffer with cancer I have decided to remove some toxins from my life. Aluminum being one of them and guess what it is in EVERYTHING. I struggle with finding HBA items that do
not contain aluminum, so Lou I am becoming a true "earthmuffin" I am giving up antiperspirant. I have started using essential oils to help prevent odor and since the weather is mild I do not have to worry about excessive sweating. For now Geranium is my go to, not only does it control odor but I like the floral smell.

I actually think it works better than deodorant I love the smell and it doesn’t cover up body odor it eliminates its. When you sweat instead of smelling like a locker room you smell like a flower bed after a soft rain.

I can tell now that I am using more and more essential oils they are changing my body chemistry. So instead bad body odor that I try to hide I smell more and more like my oils. Right now, I smell like geraniums - fresh, flowery and springy.

Another perk about ditching the store bought stuff, no more stained underarms on my white blouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment