Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pantry Update

YES! I have cleared out my pantry. 99% of my pantry is now ingredients used to make a dish. The processed foods are just about gone. If I could just get him to give up those boxed pastas that he loves to snack on I will be one happy Muffie. I still have not found a recipe that will do away with those Little Debbie Nutty Bars but that is all he ask that I buy.

But for now I will bask in the knowledge that my pantry went from something like this...


to something more like this...
 
(No neither are my pantry)

I am enjoying cooking from scratch again and hubby is thrilled to see the canner out and being put to use. He loves the deer jerky I made. My goal is to keep us healthy, with our body in good working order as along as possible. I want to see great grand babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment