Saturday, February 28, 2015

Thieves Essential Oil

Ever wanted a go to for everything oil? Well Thieves is fast becoming my go to for just about everything. From the scraps and cuts hubby gets at work to krazy glued fingers. Yes Thieves is awesome. I use it in my tooth powder - baking soda, salt, Thieves and Lemon essential oils and I am good to go, no more gagging on the foaming toothpaste. Thieves, salt and warm water is a great mouthwash / gargle. Diffuse Thieves at night to keep the nasties away. Thieves, coconut oil and aloe make a great hand sanitize gel.  Thieves and Panaway in bath salts help with those achy muscles from colds and flu, I was just using Krazy glue to glue something back together and got it on my fingers. I had a bottle of Thieves sitting on my computer desk so I rubbed a little on my fingers and they came apart. Which I am grateful for because I am out of fingernail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment