Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tsunami of a Year

Oh, wow where to begin. I am pretty sure I fell of the face of the planet but so much has  happened this year and it is not even June yet. 2013 is turning out to be a tsunami of a year LOL. I have shared with you that both my husband and I lost brothers in March; our oldest son was married on April 6 but wait that is not the best part…I went back to work. I know I know I was really enjoying my time at home and this was a really tough decision. Hubby was not on board 100% with the decision but he left it up to me. I spoiled him in just the few short months I was home. Clean clothes, dinner on the table and a wife that wasn’t stressed and grumpy all the time LOL. Like I said it was a hard decision, but with the way the economy is going I feel I need to contribute to our goals of owning our own home and being out of debt. I am hoping this is just a temporary stint back in the work force but if not at least I love my job and it pays well. It is nowhere near as stressful as my last job. However, this means I am back to crockpot cooking and OAMC (once a month cooking.) So watch for recipes that are hubby tried and approved over the next few months.

 

I will also share with you some short cuts I have learned for housecleaning on the fly. I will post my tricks at keeping the bathroom clean and tips on short cuts on other dreaded house cleaning chores. I mean who wants to spend their off day cleaning house all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment